Cosmos Technologies, Inc. is an engineering firm offering services in the following areas:
Civil Site Design & Land Development; Drainage & Stormwater Management with an emphasis on Low Impact and Green Infrastructure Design; Water/ Wastewater Treatment; Innovative Wastewater Treatment Research and Process Development; Environmental, Health & Safety Management; and Construction Inspection/ Management.
Cosmos Technologies, Inc. is seeking a Senior Water Resource Engineer. We are looking for an experienced engineer/consultant to support our water/wastewater design practice, with projects including water and wastewater treatment and a variety of other water resource engineering projects. The ideal candidate will independently create detailed designs, including plans, specifications and cost estimates for water and wastewater design projects and help grow our existing team of engineers in the pursuit of multidisciplinary projects.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Perform detailed engineering studies, oversee and interpret modeling analysis, and lead and support a wide range of water resources engineering projects
- Prepare feasibility studies and conceptual designs, develop probable cost of construction, and oversee the preparation of detailed engineering plans and specifications;
- Prepare design reports and memoranda to document analyses;
- Supervise engineers and technical staff to ensure that project and client needs are met in a timely and effective manner; and facilitate professional development of staff.
- Participate in business development, marketing and client stewardship activities including identifying project opportunities, preparing proposals, and leading interview teams to win and secure work;
- Manage projects from initiation to close out including negotiating scopes of work and being accountable for meeting schedule and budget requirements;
- Meet and coordinate with clients, agencies, stakeholders, and contractors to achieve project goals; and
- Present project and technical work to clients, agencies, peers and the public.
Additional Desired Skills:
- B.S. degree in Civil/Water Resources Engineering or B.S. in related field; M.S. degree preferred but not required. Professional Engineering Licenses in PA and OH a plus. Minimum of 7 years of experience in engineering analysis and design in water or wastewater treatment and other types of water resources engineering projects.
- Business savvy and entrepreneurial approach.
- Experience with one or more Water/Wastewater design software packages.
Individual must have the legal documents to immediately work in the U.S. Please provide four (4) references.
Qualified candidates may submit resumes to:
Fax: (412) 321-3954
Mail: Cosmos Technologies Inc.
700 River Avenue – Suite 412
Pittsburgh, PA 15212