Cosmos Technologies, Inc. is an engineering firm offering services in the following areas:
Civil Site Design & Land Development; Drainage & Stormwater Management with an emphasis on Low Impact and Green Infrastructure Design; Water/ Wastewater Treatment; Innovative Wastewater Treatment Research and Process Development; Environmental, Health & Safety Management; and Construction Inspection/ Management.
Cosmos Technologies, Inc. is seeking a highly motivated Civil Engineer for our Pittsburgh office.
The appropriately qualified applicant will be part of a Design Team responsible for the design of a variety of multidisciplinary projects. The ideal candidate will assist in creating detailed designs, including plans, specifications and cost estimates.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Perform engineering work under the general direction of Sr. Engineers
- Perform design review and actual design of projects;
- Perform planning, and design functions in conjunction with construction of sanitary sewer, water main and wastewater treatment works projects;
- Provide technical support, guidance and assistance to the Water and Wastewater Superintendents in the construction, operation, and repair of facilities;
- Provide technical management for development and maintenance replacement programs for water and sewer infrastructure;
- Assist in the development of internal workflow process and standard operating procedures;
- Perform technical work in support of short and long term planning for the Engineering department related to Water and Wastewater process design and operations.
Additional Desired Skills:
- B.S. degree in Civil, Environmental or Chemical Engineering or B.S. in related field; M.S. degree preferred but not required. E.I.T. required. Minimum of 2 years of experience in engineering analysis and design
- Business savvy and entrepreneurial approach.
- Experience with H/H modeling and stormwater planning, designing and monitoring.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience in Microstation, Civil 3D CAD.
- GIS and Utility design capabilities.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to travel and work in a wide range of field conditions.
Qualified candidates may submit resumes to:
Fax: (412) 321-3954
Mail: Cosmos Technologies Inc.
700 River Avenue – Suite 412
Pittsburgh, PA 15212